1. Login to iMedDoc EMR using your practice name, user name and password.
2. Search for the required patient using their Name or DOB or ID or Home Phone or Mobile Phone or by MRN no, in the search field.
3. Double click on the listed patient file, which will open the patient profile.
4. Select "Surgery" from the right-side menu, which will open surgery listing page.
5. Click "Add New" button, to book a new surgery for the selected patient.
6. Select, "Doctor Name", "Hospital", "Procedure", "Date" and "Time".
7. Select Episode and add notes, if any.
8. Click "Save" to confirm the surgery, which will be added into the respective patient profile and Calendar.
9. Once the surgery is added, the workflow based on the procedure selected will be initiated.
10. A pop up window appears asking whether do you want to print the admission letter, click "Yes" to view the admission letter. This letter can also be viewed inside the patient profile.
11. Another pop up window appears asking whether do you want to send email, click "Yes" where "Mail compose" page gets opened, automatically the admission letter gets attached to the email, now click "Send" button to send the letter to the selected email.
12. To print the insurance form, Select the "Workflow" tab in the top right corner and choose the insurance form from the workflow checklist and Click "Save" to save the form.
13. To generate receipt, choose "Quick Receipt" from the workflow checklist, where "Add Receipt" page gets opened, select the payment mode and click "Save" button.
14. After completing all the above steps, it is also possible to send the admission letter, insurance form and quick receipt to the patient by choosing Mail from the workflow checklist.